New Commander Welcome Thread~

Home Community HADES 9 General New Commander Welcome Thread~
This topic contains 14 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Tyrius 1 month, 1 week ago.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
    • Drakstar Participant
      March 8, 2018 at 1:51 pm #854
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      This user is a Hades 9 Founder

This is a basic thread for any new or old Commanders to say say hi and introduce themselves~

I’m Drakstar, you can call me Drak if you wish, i’m a fan of gaming as a whole but rts games have a sweet spot for me because i grew up playing both Command and Conquer and starcraft, with warcraft 3 joining later on. I enjoy reading manga and light novels, and watching anime. i enjoy the occasional memes and town foolery. im fairly lighthearted and laidback and i cant wait to enjoy exploring the vast reach’s of H9 space with everyone as a mercenary. Feel free to say hi whenever you see me ingame.

• This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  PerfectDeath.
    • PerfectDeath Moderator
      March 8, 2018 at 3:32 pm #858
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 3

There, now its all sticky!

Welcome Admirals, Commanders, etc. I think we’re going with the Player as an Admiral, commanders are the guys with low life expectancy whom you will be trying to keep alive so they gain fancy skills and traits.

• Drakstar Participant
      March 8, 2018 at 4:39 pm #863

sounds good o3o in my head though i put vet players as admirals since they have more experience and have less of a chance of getting wiped by a mistake then new players o3o so low life expectancy imo is new players πŸ˜› or the reckless, so for me i will prob see the new players the same as the commanders πŸ˜› a possible raw gem in the making that with the right amount of polish could shine through or die trying :U

• FallenBanner Participant
      March 8, 2018 at 8:25 pm #869
      • Topics: 0

NA backer reporting into the Admiralty. Pretty hyped for this game and cant wait to fight beside but more than likely against everyone else here.

• Aetherblade Keymaster
      March 9, 2018 at 8:41 am #878
      • Replies: 4

Welcome back guys. I’m looking forward to seeing you all ingame again. Can’t wait πŸ™‚

• Tyrius Participant
      March 9, 2018 at 3:54 pm #883
      • Replies: 2

Glad to see all the old and new faces!
      Looking forward to playing with you, good times ahead πŸ˜€

• Ristaak Participant
      March 9, 2018 at 6:02 pm #884

Greetings everyone! New face here, discovered this gem through Isaac Arthur and can honestly say this is the most intriguing MMO I’ve yet to see. Looking forward to how it pans out.

• nick nieuwoudt Moderator
      March 10, 2018 at 10:41 am #887
      • Replies: 13
      This user owns a Stolos Bond
      This user works for Legion Tech

Welcome Admirals! So hyped to have you all here πŸ™‚ we are still getting things set up so expect to see a lot of changes and improvements to the sight! as well as lot more information to come soon and regularly πŸ™‚

• The Forgotten Participant
      March 10, 2018 at 1:49 pm #894
      • Replies: 3

Hey everyone ! I’m a bit new here as well, and stumbled onto this game while watching Isaac Arthur’s videos, I must say, this game looks really promising ! Even though information is still fairly scarce at this point in time.

• Alymbic Participant
      March 13, 2018 at 10:42 am #906

Been a while since I was with the infiltrators finding every way I could squeeze an additional dreadnought into the fleet. So many population cap bugs, so little time between server crashes.

• skyler1199 Participant
      May 23, 2018 at 5:51 pm #1315

Hello I’m interested in purchasing the game in a day or two but i’m wondering if I will be able to play the alpha when I buy the game, I’m not sure if the Alpha is released yet just wondering I couldn’t find anything on that. I’m leaving to basic training in a few weeks just wanted to play a bit of this before I left I’ve been watching the game develop for a few years and wanted to get my hands on it before I don’t have a chance to for a while.

• nick nieuwoudt Moderator
      May 28, 2018 at 6:18 am #1327
      • Replies: 13
      This user owns a Stolos Bond
      This user works for Legion Tech

skyler1199 Unfortunately Alpha is not ready yet, it will probably be a few more months minimum before first playable is ready.

• Cobalt Participant
      June 11, 2018 at 10:31 am #1340

I am here . . . and I am watching . . .

• Cobalt Participant
      September 16, 2018 at 12:10 am #1479

. . . yawn.

• Tyrius Participant
      October 28, 2018 at 4:17 pm #1503

I hope you are on the discord? because these forums are pretty much inactive until they are needed again (whenever that may be). The team was kinda busy the last months anyway, but if you aren’t and checked here for news I feel kinda bad for not reading here regularly… πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.